Taking Care Your Lawn In Different Seasons
Lawn care maintenance by season will be doing full in a year and continuously to keep your beloved lawn stay healthy and beautiful. This tips suggested for you because the way we maintenance lawn is different depends on the season.
So let us get started:
1. In the summer
– Make sure that your weed and grass have enough water and not too dry out.
– Cut the grass and the weed more often because in this season they just grow faster.
– Insects and another bug are more greedy. Check your lawn for these animals and be sure to make attention more from beetles, larva, caterpillar and so on. If needed call the pesticides extruder. Also, re-seed the soil is suggested.
2. In the fall
– Clean the falling leaves so you can let your grass and soil breathe better and allow the sunlight directly to the lawn.
– Clear any of the dead grass and weed of this season
– Do not forget to fertilize the soil so they can get nutrition to prepare the winter season.
3. In the winter
– Cut or let the grass and the weed as short as possible. In the winter season, the snow will cover up the soil, so the snow will get thicker day by day. Shorting the grass will prohibit the blades from bending beneath the snow.
– At the beginning of winter season is a good time to clean and prune the trunks, trees and scrubs as a support for the new growth until the spring approach.
– Make your lawn free from properties such as pots, furniture, etc to decrease the death patches when the snow disappear.
– Give the sidewalks among the lawn
4. In the spring
– Clean up the lawn from debris, ruins, trees and anything else after the winter ends.
– Fertilize again the soil because this is prosperous time to grow the plants by giving them soil nutrition.
– Take your mower machine and prepare for routine maintenance.
– Check the grass and the weed, make sure that they star to grow. However, not only just grow but also healthy growth.
You can consider doing these tips to maintenance your lawn. Sometimes people do not be able to take care of it, so they also can simply call or hire the professional lawn maintenance service.